1. In your lesson plans when your student is called upon to identify letters or combinations of letters, what is meant by identify? And how does phonetic identification compare to a line up? Explain.
2. How do you spell letters in any set of letters? Examples: ch, ph, th, ck, bl, sl, tr, oy, oi, ar, er, ure, etc. Explain your answer.
3. How do you name alphabetic letter combinations? And how does naming the letters compare with spelling the letters? How is drama useful? Explain.
4. What is the purpose of drill and how does repetition work? Explain.
5. How do you classify letters individually and collectively? How does classification compare to recognition of the actual letter or group of letters? Explain.