1. Explain Dictation in three simple steps.
2. What are Vowel Diphthongs?
3. Give six samples of vowel diphthongs.
4. Write the words that have vowel diphthongs.
potters, Scrooge, paw, father, few, other, garden, hour, how, down, under, house, casket, pout, poison, polite, crooked, noise, perseverance, boy, commitment
5. What are R controlled vowels?
6. Give ten samples of R controlled words.
7. Write the words with R controlled vowels:
Rumble, stilt, skin, star, Presley, her, flamboyant, grill, bird, rascal, cord, hurt, fire, Cedarville, dare, rain, rotten, chair, Roy, store, lure, ragged
8. Explain split vowels with silent E.
9. Write the words that have split vowels with silent E.
tree, fine, Myrtle, bone, shoe, invited, shine, deep, crime, cutie, hate, fresh, mess, Mississippi, came
10. Write a paragraph on strenghening the concentration level and focus in children. Base your ideas on lessons presented in Step Two.
Copyright © 1997 by Bill and Janae Cooksey, All rights reserved. No part of this material may be published in any form or by any means without permission in writing from the publisher.