1. List ten Digraphs, nineteen Blends and five Vowel Combinations that are taught in Step Two.
2. What is the code sentence to remember when you are teaching handwriting: manuscript print style?
3. Please explain the code in five words.
4. Which side do you start printing when writing H ?
5. How do you begin to write the letter O?
6. In one short paragraph please explain the game "Cheers" which is so often repeated throughout the lessons.
7. What are Digraphs? Blends? Vowel Combinations?
8. Write the words that have Digraphs.
shut, flight, sandle, pleasant, chop, girdle, fiddle, violin, fetch, splash, strap, stick, them, noise, lick, skyliner, when, priestly, ghost, gnat, valentine, Disney, cuddle, know, pretty, phone
9. Write the words that have Blends.
bread, cheap, Charlie, church, cross, pick, Rick, drive, from, nasty, grow, tried, Jesus, string, knowledge, snap, spin, stop, Chuckles, swing, small, twin, blend, the, clean, flash, these, glass, thought, plan, light, paw
10. Write the words that have Vowel Combinations.
tree, noise, lick, skyliner, heat, maid, string, princess, snap, say, flight, sandle, boat, the, clean, flash, girdle, fiddle, computer, fax, bead, grab, jump
Copyright © 1997 by Bill and Janae Cooksey, All rights reserved. No part of this material may be published in any form or by any means without permission in writing from the publisher.